Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cute Little Flowers

In my spare time I like painting my nails, and I like trying new techniques, colors, designs, etc. People seem to like them so I decided to showcase my skillz. And to be honest I do also like showing off my work. : D

Here is my latest work.

 
I really like how they turned out. For the flowers I used the Pinky Picasso nail art pens I bought at SLCC FanX in April. I LOVE them.
Pinky Picasso nail art pens <3
For the solid color I used Salon Perfect Professional Nail Lacquer, 109 Sweet Melon. I use always use the same base coat and top coat...until I run out at least. The base coat I use....I don't know actually, I got it from a coworker, but it's a gel base coat that helps strengthens the nail. I use OPI Top Coat NT T30.

On a more helpful note.. THE best top coat I have ever use is OPI RAPIDRY Quick Drying Top Coat NT T74. Seriously, it is amazing. I've used other quick drying polish, drying drops, dunking my nails is cold water, waiving my hands in the air like a teenage girl whose crush just glanced at her....I could go on, but you get the idea. I would still smudge my nails ALL the time, especially if I did my nails any time in the evening. I'd have imprints of my blankets or my face.  My coworker gave me a small bottle of the RAPIDRY to try and NO smudges. Put it on and 2 minutes later my nails were solid. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment