Sunday, July 13, 2014

Super fancy and girly

Black and pink french tips with pink flower accents. I loved these. My nails were super healthy and long so I wanted to show them off.


I put on the usual base coat, let it dry and then just used regular scotch tape to tape off the bottom part of my nail. If you look closely they aren't all even but it was close enough. Then I used Sally Hansen HARD as NAILS Xtreme Wear, 320 Fuchsia Power. I peeled the tape off, let the pink dry, then put new tape on, covering just the bottom part of the pink and then painted on the black layer; Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish, 424A Black Creme.

After the black dried I applied the flower decals, as much as I would love to claim I painted the flowers....I can't, they are decals. Then I finished it all off with a top coat and let it dry. Viola!

No comments:

Post a Comment